Are your coffee capsules Nespresso compatible?
Yes - and we guarantee it! If your machine works with Nespresso® coffee capsules then it will also work with ours. Not only have our coffee capsules been specifically designed to be compatible with Nespresso® but they have also been thoroughly tested in Nespresso® machines from both Breville and De’Longhi.
Are your coffee capsules recyclable?
Yes – We have ensured that all aspects of our coffee capsules and packaging are environmentally friendly. To be precise our packaging is made from recyclable cardboard and our capsules are made from recyclable Polypropylene #5 and Aluminium foil.
In addition as an environmental safeguard we have also ensured that all our materials are chemical inert in the off chance that some capsules do end up in land fill.
Our whole beans are bagged in compostable packaging made from renewable resources. Feel free to contact us if you would like more info on the composting process.
Are Coffee Pods the same as Coffee Capules?
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is FREE for all orders over $99
However due to increasing freight costs (particularly for rural areas) we have had to increase our rates also to rural areas.
If your order is less than $99, shipping within the North Island is $6 for urban areas and $8 for rural. South Island is $11 urban and $13 rural.
How fast is delivery?
We aim for next day dispatch on all orders but due to the roasting schedule and courier pickups this is not always achievable.
Once in the hands of the courier, North Island deliveries are over night to major centres, plus 1 additional day for rural delivery. South Island deliveries will take 2-3 days to major centres, plus 1 additional day for rural delivery.
Which Blend is Best for a Flat White?
How can you sell such amazing coffee at such a good price?
To put is simply, our focus and investment goes into making great coffee rather than just fancy packaging and advertising. Yet through good old kiwi ingenuity we maximize our packaging plant efficiency, use non flashy reycylable packaging and have minimal overheads.
Why should I buy Tuatahi coffee capsules over imported capsules?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Freshness: Coffee is best fresh. There are many brands that claim to be NZ coffee but are actually just NZ based companies that import their coffee already encapsulated. You will not find fresher capsule coffee in NZ than Tuatahi.
- Taste Profile: Our blends are specifically tailored to the NZ taste profile and roasted specifically for the NZ palate.
- Slower Pour: We deliberately grind and tamp our coffee to ensure a slow and steady pour. This slow pour allows optimal extraction of all the subtleties of character created for you in that particular blend. Don’t be alarmed just because it pours slower than your previous brand. It just means you are getting a better extraction and a better crema.
- Local Jobs: We support our local economy by keeping jobs in NZ. Not just jobs in coffee roasting, but mechanical and electrical engineering, IT, and processing. All of which are commonly moved off shore with imported coffee capsules.
- Sustainability. Have you ever heard of "carbon miles"? Whether by road, rail, air, or boat, we don't want to see beans shipped to additional countries purely for encapsulating and packaging purposes. Sustainability is all about consuming close to source as much as possible.
Can I help spread the word?
Yes, you can help to spread the word.
1. Please like us on FB.
2. Subscribe to our newsletter.
Tuatahi Coffee Capsules
NZ Roasted, NZ Blended, NZ Ground, NZ Encapsulated,
Delivered NZ wide.
Tuatahi Coffee Capsules are compatible with Nespresso® coffee machines. Nespresso® is a registered trademark of Societe des Products Nestle S.A. and is not in any way affiliated with Tuatahi Coffee Capsules.